Calling all local foodies: Twin Cities Restaurant Week ends March 4
Find all the details in this link from the Mpls. St. Paul Magazine’s website…
Mpls.St.Paul Magazine’s Restaurant Week Winter 2011: February 27-March 4 | Promotions + Events | Mpls.St.Paul Magazine + mspmag.com.
As if I didn’t eat enough last weekend in Vegas… but, a few of my favorite restaurants are participating with $30 three-course dinner menus (less in a few cases!) and $10 lunch menus. Great time to revisit one of your faves or try a new place at a great value! But, you’d best hurry and book a reservation as time is ticking away.
Some of my favorites participating are:
- Barbette in uptown – their RW menu is looking so good, includes red wine braised beef shortribs and a chocolate and banana bread pudding.
- Bradstreet Crafthouse – great food and amazing cocktails in first floor of the Graves hotel downtown Minneapolis.
- Cafe Lurcat – and their restaurant week menu features their well-known sea bass entree.
- D’Amico Kitchen – definitely offers one of the broadest menus as far as the variety of dishes available as part of the RW promotion, and it includes their yellow fin tuna crudo, yum.
- Saffron – in Minneapolis, super flavorful and creative cooking, especially great to try at this price.
- Not to be forgotten, the Edina Grill, new to RW this year. We’re regulars there because it’s right in my ‘hood, good food, in a very kid-friendly environment… but check out the menu for RW, it’s $15 for three courses of some pretty tasty sounding food. I will undoubtedly try to get there in the next couple of days.
Hope you’re able to make it out to enjoy a delicious meal and support some of our great local restaurants, happy dining!